Bidders are offered the following privileges:
- Auctioning is a means for protecting bidders against any harmful liability arising from the premises’ subject of the disposition, and thus granting bidders the necessary confidence to go through the process, unlike other buying means.
- The auctioning methodology is referred to as a means for purifying the premises via public announcement of a competitive bidding procedure, and thus implying proper legal standing of the premises’ deeds and records.
- Purchasing through auctions reassures any bidder that the seller possesses the necessary sincerity and willingness to hand over the premises in the event that the targeted price threshold (which was agreed upon with the auctioning management team) is attained during the auctioning session.
- Finding real opportunities.
- Assets or premises inspection rights are granted to bidders, starting from the moment any auction announcement is made while lasting till the holding of the formal auction session.
- Bidder’s real time view of demand for the auctioned premises facilitates decision making in aspects relating to the premises or any similar real estate asset in the vicinity.
- In event the auction is awarded to any other competing bidder, there will be no expenses incurred by the remaining participants as the security deposit is refunded.
- Coldwell Banker deals with the most professional and renowned valuation experts in the Egypt who possess vast industry experience and market expertise.