Search Filteration

Price

Area (m2)

Units Include

Apartment
  • Select All
  • Apartment Apartment
  • Duplex Duplex
  • Penthouse Penthouse
  • Studio Studio
  • Triplexes Triplexes
  • Twin-house Twin-house
Chalet
  • Select All
  • Chalet Chalet
Villa
  • Select All
  • I-Villa I-Villa
  • Maisonette Maisonette
  • Palace Palace
  • Stand Alone Stand Alone
  • Townhouse Townhouse
  • Twin Twin
  • Villa Villa
Unit Aminities
  • Swimming Pool Swimming Pool
  • Elevators Elevators
  • Garage Garage
Project Facilities
  • Club House Club House
  • Spa & Massage Center Spa & Massage Center
  • High speed internet High speed internet
  • Smart home Smart home
  • Solar Cells Solar Cells

Villa in La Nuova Vista

District: New Cairo
Unit Details
  • Rent Price:
  • Bedrooms Number:
  • Bathrooms Number:
  • Interior Finishing:
  • Location:

About La Nuova Vista in New Cairo | Unit Serial Number 527573

Swimming Pool Club House TV cable connection High speed internet Housekeeping Service jogging area Yoga Lake

Enjoy the Luxury of living in La Nuova Vista by Misr Italia lying on an area of 41 acres, while 90% of the project is Landscape and Hardscape and on the other hand the remaining 10% are the built area of the project which consists of 131 Luxury villas and Commercial Strip “Italian Square”. The compound consists of 2 Main gates and pedestrian gate for commercial strip.

Rent Price 25,000 EGP
  • Last Updated 18 Nov, 2018
  • Unit Type Villa
  • Unit Area 315
  • Location: New Cairo
  • Serial Number: 527573
Interested! Ask about this project

Villa in La Nuova Vista

District: New Cairo
Swimming Pool Club House TV cable connection High speed internet Housekeeping Service jogging area Yoga Lake