Kindly use Firefox or Google Chrome or Edge.
The developer chose to build Garden Lakes on a large, 69-acre area that would accommodate all the services and facilities that the company used to provide in its various construction works. They sought out the best engineering consultants in Egypt to help with the urban planning for the compound.
To create a more sustainable and enjoyable environment, the majority of the project area - 80% - was allocated for green spaces, gardens, landscapes, and water features. These areas would be complemented with a variety of services and facilities, giving residents ample opportunity to enjoy the outdoors. The remaining 20% of the area was set aside for residential buildings, which were designed using the latest architectural models.
Garden Lakes is perfectly located in Sheikh Zayed City, only 400 meters from the 26th of July Axis. It is right next to Al-Jazeera Club and just a few minutes away from the most important hospitals, hotels, universities, and schools in October.
Hyde Park Properties for Development (HPD) S.A.E. was established in 2011 with a mission to become Egypt’s most valued developer by revolutionizing the real estate market and establishing an environmentally and socially-conscious culture. Working in full force, Hyde Park’s dedicated vision... Read more