Kindly use Firefox or Google Chrome or Edge.

CB Star ClubPrice Indicator Budget Calculator
La Vista City | Phase1
La Vista City | Phase1
La Vista City | Phase1
For more information about La Vista City | Phase1 and to schedule a visit, Register your contact details and we will call you as soon as possible.
Message Has been send Successfully
Starting Price 21,940,000 EGP
Updated 23 Jun, 2024 | Current Phase
DownPayment
20%
InstallmentsYears
5
Delivery date
2025

La Vista City | Phase1

The entire area of the La Vista City compound is about 910 acres, with about 15% of this space allocated for residential buildings, and the remaining 85% for green spaces and service facilities. The compound was designed in the modern European style and was supervised by a group of the most skilled and qualified engineers in the field of construction and reconstruction. , but with different types to allow customers to choose what they like, and we see that the design of the destinations is distinctive and unconventional, as it was characterized by simplicity with the splendor of consistency, by showing us the entrances to the villas in a wonderfully artistic way that reflects that it is something imaginative and luxurious.

It also took care of the high-end artistic touches for the decoration work from the inside and the outside, in addition to the presence of large green spaces designed on a large area in the middle of the artificial lakes and crystal lagoons to give a harmonious view that gives you a more comfortable feeling and a breathtaking panoramic view overlooked by all residential units for a sense of relaxation and recreation.
 

Sports ClubClub HouseRetail AreaHospitaljogging areaInternational SchoolsGreen Zones

  • Area From : 230 m²
  • Area To : 255 m²
  • Finishing : Core & Shell
  • Starting Price : 21,940,000 EGP
  • Area From : 280 m²
  • Finishing : Core & Shell
  • Starting Price : 37,500,000 EGP
  • Area From : 300 m²
  • Finishing : Core & Shell
  • Starting Price : 37,480,000 EGP

La Vista

Established in 1991, La Vista Developments prides itself on having created a new standard in resort and residential living through its outstanding record of accomplishments. With an in-house design office that includes an expert team of architects and landscape designers,... Read more