Kindly use Firefox or Google Chrome or Edge.

CB Star ClubPrice Indicator Budget Calculator
Novella | Phase 1
Novella | Phase 1
Novella | Phase 1
Novella | Phase 1
For more information about Novella | Phase 1 and to schedule a visit, Register your contact details and we will call you as soon as possible.
Message Has been send Successfully
Starting Price 23,000,000 EGP
Updated 29 Oct, 2023 | Current Phase
DownPayment
10%
InstallmentsYears
6
Delivery date
2028

Novella | Phase 1

District: 6 October

Novelle is a luxurious compound developed by AlKarma Developments across 20 acres of land in 6th of October city. 85% of the compound’s area is dedicated to greenery and landscapes, whereas the rest 15% include 62 standalone villas. By that giving you an extremely private and exclusive living experience with access to unparalleled open spaces and greenery. 
Inspired by the power of stories and those who tell them inspire, Novella is the heroic place where all your success stories will begin. In Novelle, you can write your story the way you’ve always dreamed of.

The Novelle compound is ideally located in 6 October city, neighboring many major roads and important destinations. Novelle October location is 

  • 5 minutes from Mall of Arabia and Juhayna Square
  • 7 minutes away from Beverly Hills
  • In close proximity to Hyperone Zayed, Boulevard road, Mehwar 26 July and Mall of Egypt

Parking AreaSwimming PoolGymRestaurantChildrens poolKids area

  • Area From : 333 m²
  • Area To : 411 m²
  • Starting Price : 23,000,000 EGP

Al Karma Developments

Al Karma are industry leaders in the field of Real Estate. They’ve debuted on the west side of Cairo. Ever since their establishment in 1996, they’ve built top notch residential compounds focusing on the human element. Throughout this decade, their... Read more