Kindly use Firefox or Google Chrome or Edge.

CB Star ClubPrice Indicator Budget Calculator
Jura | Phase 1
Jura | Phase 1
Jura | Phase 1
Jura | Phase 1
For more information about Jura | Phase 1 and to schedule a visit, Register your contact details and we will call you as soon as possible.
Message Has been send Successfully
Starting Price 4,368,000 EGP
Updated 31 Aug, 2023 | Current Phase
Delivery date

Jura | Phase 1

District: Ain Sokhna

Jura Al Ain Al Sokhna Resort is one of the best real estate projects implemented by New Jersey Developments in Al Ain Al Sokhna. It is the perfect choice for quiet, luxurious living, knowing that all the services you need will be a few steps away. The resort offers additional benefits including location, unit variety, and reasonable prices.

The project is strategically located, close to the Eastern Desert, and is linked to a number of axes that make the process of moving anywhere very easy. The project is estimated to be about 10 acres in size, allowing the owner to allocate 80% of the land to service facilities, landscapes, and beautiful green views, while the remaining 20% is reserved for residential buildings.

CafesClub HouseGymSpa & Massage CenterRestaurantLandscapeIndoor Swimming PoolSecurity

  • Area From : 78 m²
  • Starting Price : 4,368,000 EGP
  • Area From : 100 m²
  • Starting Price : 4,800,000 EGP
  • Area From : 228 m²
  • Starting Price : 10,419,600 EGP
  • Area From : 245 m²
  • Starting Price : 12,176,500 EGP

New Jersey Developments

An Egyptian-American developer investing in the future of Egypt. Over the last several years, New Jersey Developments has established itself as one of the leading real estate development companies in the field. This success has been in large part due... Read more